Sunday, July 6, 2008

Badminton

This week went for badminton again.with sf, kyan, t-yee and Melvin.Well actually I wasn’t attending for exercises. Conversely was to meet up with frenz n chit chat, kay poh n represent as a temporary photographer. The reason is that I hurt my pity toes for wearing a sport shoes for badminton days ago, which is no longer fits me….suppose to be my feet become bigger but then complaining the sport shoes would be much better. Stupid shoes….zzz……

Melvin is only a beginner..chiu chiu…lolx.But he’s a fast leaner anyway. =) Meanwhile sf, t-yee is quite good and kyan is super, extremely good in it, till can b’come a trainer d. He purposely wear a non-sleeve suits to show off his muscles. Must praise so tat won’t be wasted rite? Phew phew. lolx! He told me tat he got the muscles by doing the gym, not b’coz of playing the badminton. Melvin must put more efforts in keep fit, eat more n jump more. Lolx! Lalala~~~

Later we implement a partner competition, kyan cooperate with t-yee while sf with Melvin. Without much explanation also can predict which group win lar..hahax.congrates congrates! ^^

After badminton went gurney plaza for lunch in dunno wat wat restaurant.The food is quite delicious…nyum nyum nyum…hahax. B’coz of boring we played truth or dare for 30 seconds.I’m the one who suggested and also the one who kena lar…..XP Kyan forced me to choose dare. =.=’ He asked me to lick the residual mushroom soap.ish..ish…But I’m kinda sporting.Show up my tongue started to lick. I saw Melvin n sf using hp aimed on me.I tot they’re going to take photos on me.So purposely lick and lick in slow motion..Later sf said, “ we’re taking videos on u, ” ishhh~~~ u two cause me licking more like dog dog. Arghhh~~~ b'coz of boring i asked them to act silly. Not bad right? lolx


After lunch sf sent all of us home. Muax sf!! ^^ They’re now back to kl d. =( gonna missed u all.take care yea~~ huggies…..




6 comments:

Melvin said...

eh eh. apa beginner? i play time dunno u born ade or not. jkjk. haha. paiseh lor my skill not as good as kyan mah. too bad i haven't finish challenging sf yet. till next time den. i let her train more 1st den only come and challenge me again. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

u can win her...
is easy...juz remember to let her RUN RUN and RUN....
hahahahhha

Winni3 said...

lolx! u're not beginner meh? din saw u smashed tat time. =X okie lar give u a chance to show up ur real skills ba.u let her train more? yea rite u have to gambate too! muahahahaha
go go melvin!! ^^

Winni3 said...

run n run? hmmmm....awww...i think i get it d. so tricky duh kyan. hahax!

Melvin said...

hahaha. i din smash coz i give her chance mah. if not ppl say i bully girl later. jkjk. lol. no la. coz i dun have proper training mer. so dunno how to smash lor. sad =(

Winni3 said...

nvm melvin, train n practice more.i'm sure u can improve a lot within a short time, as u're kinda fast-learner rite? ^^ gambate!!