Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What had happened on August

Sorry for not posting for more than one month.Reason is lazy, tat simple lolx.But ACTUALLY shall be like this : worried > frustrations > many things to be decided > lazy XP

Last month is a pathetic day.In short, it's that i failed my audit paper, one of the CAT paper.It means that there're 9 papers, passed 8 failed 1. XP

Audit is an optional paper, the other alternatve is taxation.I lost confidence on audit d as it's such a complicated and tough to study, felt it's hard to passed too even though the passing rate is 40 marks.The main reason of fail, in my opinion, is tat the examiners are strict in marking.haiz..but it's useless to feel frustrate on it again as it is a fact already.Took 5 days to settle down XP

Yea..i've tried my best d.It's true.I memorized a lot of answers from the past year paper.The questions in the exam is quite alike with the past year questions.I just applied what i had memorized, those which been stated in the past yr answers.However, realized that same questions but differ answers.oh my...I gave up..zz

Apparently,with the reasons above, i altered by choosing taxation paper, an optional paper.Fortunately it's an alternative.If it's not, i'm gonna die XP

Initially choosed audit paper is just because there's non-taxation lecturer and related course provided in Disted college.As i failed it and intended to take taxation course, had to transfer to another college, which is currently known as PTPL.Thank godness that the taxation lecturer of PTPL is very good in lectures.Relieve*

Feel sad that can't study with my frenz anymore, those who passed the CAT papers and is opted to sit for ACCA exams. ='( I'll reach the final line one pace slower than "all of u". Please don't run too fast.wait for me o.=P

By the way, i have accepted the truth and ready to overcome my up-coming exam, which falls on December 2008.Realized that almost all of my beloved friends are going to sit for exam 1 0r 2 weeks later.All the best for your exams! aza! aza! I'll put much efforts on my exam too! baxia! XD


~signing off~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thn more nice ma... lolzx =P.. eh eh eh dnt miss understanding ya... i mean u gt meet n gt alot new friend on study ya.. haha.. so.. if tried best thn ok la... oso tat word.. -dnt force self too much, no healthy 4 self... Dnt think a -ve thing la... only a paper only.. i believe u cn do it !! Jy on urs study...
From:Vege

Winni3 said...

hhaha yea u're right.thks n good luck to u too yea! =)

Anonymous said...

hw ever... jz try urs best thn ok oredi... Dnt too force is right...
P/S: me look like uncle sia... keep same thing =X... Good Luck
From: Vege

Winni3 said...

so thks yeah my dear uncle!! ^^

Anonymous said...

plz awile me only 19 year old leh.. lolzx.. still young young.. at least u same as me sia ..
*blek *blek !!!
Anyways u happy = ok le =)