Monday, November 17, 2008

PSDC Pirates Prom,14 Nov '08

Yesterday night attended the PSDC 2008 prom night, implemented at the Penang Fort Cornwallis.

Fort Cornwallis is an old star-shaped fort located on the northeastern coast of Penang, Malaysia. It is named after the late 18th century Governor-General of Bengal, India. Fort Cornwallis was built by Captain Sir Francis Light after taking possession of the island from the Sultan of Kedah in 1786.

Lynnda came to ptpl to fetch me up, later heading towards disted college to meet up with Tina. Taking lynnda’s Kelisa way to my house.The sky was cloudy, hoped that it won’t rain...don’t ruined the day please lol.

Reached home on 4.30p.m.As it was the first time Tina visited my house, I showed her around.30 minutes later we went up stairs, dressing and make up. I’m so sorry because unfortunately my house was under constructions, messy and dirty. Hope that both of them won’t mind.

Spend 2 hours helping them dressed up. Sweat for them not even think about how to dress or set their hair in days before lol.After we were done, grabbed some photos as lynnda requested. Vain? Loll. Neh should proud of the way we are lol.

We reached Fort Cornwallis on 7.45p.m.Was raining.Feels uneasy as all of them were strangers to the 3 of us.My eyes start rolling and searching around for Ben, the one who invited me to the prom and also the one who booked the tickets and gave us discounts loll. Asking one of the committee where’s Ben ?? She says he’s busy.

Oh well never mind.She lead us to our seats.ish..a group of Indians were sitting there.My eyes sharp and found a much much more comfortable vacant table special with cushion seats.Heard from one of the people said that that seats were specifically for committees loll.But I don’t care XD

The buffet wasn’t that bad just that felt starving after finished eating loll =X same as in the last year Disted prom. Anyway, the performance was excellent! everyone shouted with joy!They performed break dance, fire burning performance, kissing snake performance, free dance for attendance and big valuable prizes! The first prize is -->> a car model Proton Saga! loll First time had such prize to present! Great job yeah!!

Ben approached and greeted us. Ben told me that he has a vv low pose in the committee board through msn.However, Vinn, who presents that night ,told me that he’s the chairman of this event and also chairman of psdc student council o.O That really surprised me loll.no wonder that girl committee told me that he's busy loll

By the way, I ‘d like to thk him for inviting me and thks to lynnda and Tina for accompanying me to that prom.Thks to Vinn’s accompany too.err…frankly feels uneasy because all of the gurls dressed in such sexy gown in the pirates prom and I’m the only one who dressed in 3/4 jeans loll.never mind as long as I looked cool XD

www.psdcprom.blogspot.com

~ signing off~


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lolzx.... Buffet thn realy abit.... me after toilet thn nthg to eat liao... sigh...
From : VinN

Winni3 said...

hahaha big size of u with such lil food of course won't be enough for u lolll. even it's not enough for me d ahhahahaha! din took supper at home? loll.

Aaron said...

how no chatbox?..lolx..

Winni3 said...

lol aaron~~ chat box is useless in my blog mer...not many people knows my blog..=P removed it 'll be much nicer XD

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey... im nt fatty o... i still slim le...-.- bt i bck home oso have supper oso wad.. LOlzx ^.^
From : Vege_VinN

Winni3 said...

keep fit lor loll.mm..want me to intro "her" to u? want me to make u two meet up..? *wink~!*