Sunday, December 7, 2008

sigh....

My CAT T9 exam falls on 9 of Dec, next tues.De only paper on de only day.It's my first day and also final day of exam...lol.understoodo~~?

because only have to concentrate on one paper in 3 months, caused me to become lazy..== The point is study till don't know what to study and feels uneasy for not studying especially when dad question, " still watching movie? why not studying..? " i remained silence ==

Today my family went out to the PC fare and Food Fare.Initially wanting to join but then thinking about tuesday exam..tsk tsk..." sorry mum..i can't join u all..." ==

Apparently can sense that i am scared to fail the exam, again..because of the highly disappointment i have met for failing the audit paper..tsk tsk tsk..was so afraid to fail exam again..haiiz....stupid me..

anyway, i'll try my best to answer all of the questions in the exam well.come on gurl, 2 more days...be patient..you can do it~~! aza! aza! All the best to my friends who're taking ACCA and CAT~! strive for the last paper~~!! go go go~~!!


*trying to be patient*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun worry! u can de xD

Shu-Min said...

goodluck!

KungYim Lee (Vinn) said...

Jy...

Anonymous said...

hey can i have your email/msn ? i would like to ask you more about the CAT offered at disted..

Winni3 said...

cc : thks again~! don't always play dota la big big boy de ma loll

shu-min : thks~!finally all of us done de exam de~! tell me when hang out o~~!! ^^

vege: thks again for wishes yea~! good luck in ur assignments too~!

anonymous : err okie. u can search in disted link.tell me ur email, i add u?