Thursday, June 11, 2009

11 June 2009

5 mths of struggling for the June 2009 acca examinations, finally it's over.a relieve.however, as everyone knows, acca is not an easy paper. It's totally a tough road, even though saying that yes it is a right path.I tried to cope it and yet it caused me suffocating for a number of times.

Thinking of to give up.After taking hours and days trying to think in optimistic, this is why and what it called, professional acca accountancy.There's no way to be a profession by easily get through it.meaningless if it's so.Still i dont have any single confidence.even though if i pass all the papers, what if with the called professional certs but still dont know how to give suggestions, advice or right opinion to clients, how will client think about? mm....my lecturer said that should not think that much.first thing to do is to get a paper.with the paper only have more chances to be employed.well...frankly speaking i will feel embarrassing if not knowing how to advice clients with the name professional accountant...zzz I know i know...nobody able to fix my puzzle.old words, ka-yao! lol.

i feel that it's not enough..still not enough...sigh* buddha please save me....the only one who can understand my heart..do you? please listen to my prayer..and i am sorry...i'm sorry for not really keep the promise.

okie exam is over.however not truly have the feelings of joyful.it's because..it's because that i know there are only least percentage for me to pass the papers this time..quite impatient to wait 2 mths for the results announcement.*scream*

thank you all my classmates.feels better after screaming and shouting and dancing when having karaoke at redbox this morning-afternoon.thank you all.however, perhaps can be said that it is a farewell..wondering what will happen to us 2 mths later."separate-ing events". sigh*

to acca friends..and to me.always be ready for "it". anyone can read my mind? lol.

by the way,enjoy 2 weeks holiday!! i dont mind if want to visit me at my house XD
Thats all for now.Good night. =)

No comments: