Monday, June 29, 2009

2 weeks have passed~~n again my acca course starts~it's different now as i am not going to attend the class at disted college but at ptpl college~ =P
I am so sorry disted college i want to support u but for my own sake, i have no choice~
almost all of my classmates are not going to attend F4,5,6 at disted, but at ptpl.the reason is because of disted not providing a good lecturer for taxation paper whilst others quite okie.taking more papers at ptpl will get discounts on tuition fees~so i have made my decision.sorry~

these days started to busy with my housework again as my housemaid has been fired and sent back to her kampung.Removal of her is because of her working attitude.She is very lazy to do housework all she's doing is spending time miss her son.My family feels pity on her as she had lost 2 of her sons because of sickness and has no money to cure them.She used to be cheated by the agent, asking her to work but no salary for her in return.Since then she will never believe any single person in Malaysia, assuming every Malaysian are cheater.

Because of her unfortunate, my family decided to accept her, give her chance to work and give her salary.However, she did not believe my family, saying that my family cheat her money too.We kept trying to convince her and make her believe us but it never works.She kept saying that the food we gave her are poison etc.

Such choosy old woman she is.If the food is not delicious to her she will reject it and don't want to eat.And so we let her cook for herself.In the end, she lodge a complaint to outsiders on my family, saying that we hit her with rottans and not provide food for her for 2 days, plead the outsiders to report it to the police.what can i say?

Lots of dissatisfaction on her.She even bully my grandma, quarrel with her and being disrespect on my grandma.She has been too much.It is not fair to my family.We gave her chance but what we've got? almost everyday my family quarrel to each other just because of her.Mum quarrel with me, smtimes Dad quarrel, with mum. damn.It's enough and it's time to say byebye you xyz maid.

Glad that she left.But it's time for me and my mum start bz with housework.The maid did not fold up and iron the attires which is about 3 days.My mum have to work and so I am the one who settle the attires, sweep and mop the floor.I was doing housework from morning 10a.m till 9.30p.m only I can take a rest.darn. my back was ache.zzz.even accidentally burn my knee when iron clothes.zz

never mind~at least my living area back into peace~

~cheers~

5 comments:

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

u din go centra take any paper ah? all in ptpl, the lecturers ok ah?
maid is lk this la, jz less maid wil b kind n good la, : )

Winni3 said...

not at central lor..ptpl lecturer not bad.me do housework everyday makes me feels like my day being arranged for hw.do till so tired n no mood to do anything else.ish.

worrying about my results ler haiz.so wish tat can get the results immediately.always thinking two words, pass or fail XP

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

o, 4got ask u the lecturer same with b4 teaching in ptpl ah?
dont worry so much la, ok wan la, but i dont wan 2 noe result 1st, cause i dont wan so fast sad, enjoy 1st... haha...

Winni3 said...

yea same lecturers. haha me too~ dont wish n dont want to think tat much~~ n wish to stop sighing lol.

Beatrice said...

hahhaha. funny story about yr maid. Maybe you really did hit her when you were sleep walking. :P jk.