Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Can'T iT Moves sLoweR?

Well everybody knows tat tomorrow is the first day of chinese new year.But it's totally differ for this year.I feel tat cny is kinda bored.Boring for playing the fire crackers n so on.Maybe b'coz i had grown up d? i wondered.But then, i wished tat the day of tomorrow goes by, slowly n silently..y? b'coz after tomorrow, my best old buddies were going to further their studies in other states, n my sis is going back to sabah again.sob..sob....I'll missed all of u then.Still remember those days we spent our time together, sharing each of our own feelings,happiness n sadness.By then, i'm hereby thanking all of my buddies for brighten up my life, amend into a more meaningful of my lifetime.huggies...

3 comments:

ching chuen said...

o.o
wow.. spend more time with ur sis la..
since she going to sabah soon..

sze-fan said...

hehh.. am i one of them? XP

Winni3 said...

hahaha..yea..gamtong boh? kekeke