Sunday, February 3, 2008

mY ReciPe


yesterday i made chinese cookies with my auntie.pss : i dunno how to make actually. =P
so she taught me how to make butter cookies n another one is kinda peanut cookie.We start making cookies on 5p.m n ends on 11.30p.m.Could u imagine how tired i was? My back is aching..ish..But quite fun.hahax.Now only realize tat the process of making cookies are not much, quite easy, but need a lot of strength n PATIENT! zzz...Although is the first time, but it's a very big success.=)



5 comments:

sze-fan said...

wah.. gau loh.. bring to my house for me to eat ok XP.. i shall judge whether nice or not. hehh

Winni3 said...

hhahax! but my mum locked it tight in a container d.=P on chinese new year only can open.too nice d until my mum scared tat my family will finished eating it before cny. ^^

sze-fan said...

LOL> then i cny can go visit u all ah? PX

Winni3 said...

okie okie! hahahax! but can i go to ya house too?

ching chuen said...

I WAN~!
send it to me!!!