Friday, February 29, 2008

Tired~doe~ne~~~

god god god...since my housemaid fleed, my mum n i had to suffer a lot.Everyday after mum prepared breakfast n dinner i'm the one who responsible to clean up the oilly dirty mess.When i used my hand to grab the scrap i feel ewww.....blast...But no choice.=P

Since i was responsible with this lousy grossy job, i had to encounter a challenging war with the tiny mini but super duper and highly intensive.....ants.....=.='.....intended to destroy all of them as they keep on disturbing n attack the food n cause me feel 'pek chek' is totally impossible i realized in the end on tat day i gave up.Do u all believe tat the ants would revenge?i would...b'coz i was being attacked by one of them without any notices.horrible ants! the red-big-size bite on my face when i was in blurrence.i din even feel the pain when it bites! After it finished n feel satisfied in biting, slowly can feel the itch on my face.T.T redness...one two three four five, up down left n right.feel itchy everywhere of my pity face.huhuhuhu.....still can't cure although 3 days had passed.i hate u!! (pss : i mean the ant..don't misunderstanding =P).

Okay then, end of ants story.Now move to laundry stuff.yesterday rained whole day n cause the clothes can't dry totally, accumutated into large pile of laundries okay? This morning n afternoon, sun shines brightly dried all of it n after back from coll in 5p.m had to fold.Later had to wash dishes too of course.My back ache n was killing me.ish ish ish.....

Btw, i still had to be patient for these suffering non-housemaid-days.Bless me can smoothly overcome this obstacle which brought me such a big prob n did cause me can't 100% concentrate in my studies....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

heyya....this is the 2nd time i'm comment on ppl's blog..u're my 2nd victim...heheh...about ur rivision..u should not be afraid that u study the srong way bcuz just as i said earlier at long as u understand is enough n also u started early so i don't think u should stress urself too much about it. Just relax and study like normal..i think u're doing fine n good...and take ur time too...since u started early. That's all lar...if u stress right u can't study well that's for sure...miss u lots...muazksz+hugs

Winni3 said...

hahahax! thks jus! these days i'm stressing for hw actually.a little of stress in studies.thks for ya console anyway.muackxx!! huggies!