Sunday, March 9, 2008

I 'd changed my minD??

Initially felt annoying for doing hw.. (totally~) ..But! nowadays i changed my mind.I'm lovin' it! @.@ Here, think about it's advantages first. One, able to reduce mum's stress ( guai kya ). Two, assume it as daily exercises (gau kya) , as i NEVER, do any co-cu since i left secondary school. =P

The third! hehehe...the most important point is >>> as my motivator! in my studies lar...(siao kya) ( don't say cheh or chiu ^^ ) IT's true you know. Whenever i can't concentrate or lazy to, punitively, i'll do hw. It works! since then only i guai guai study.erHem...do you think that it's a good idea or i'm just bullying myself ler?hahaha...nvm nvm...This won't last for long, mum d employed a new h-maid i guess. fortunately? hmm...

dictionary
hw = housework
cheh = lame
gau = clever
siao = crazy
guai guai = ?

2 comments:

ching chuen said...

LOL.. got dictionary section..
btw..
mayb can put guai guai = good?
sounds not so accurate..

Winni3 said...

hehehe..yeayea agreed.but i've no idea. =X