Friday, March 28, 2008

Surprise!

well as i mention that i hang out with my old buddies in the previous blog,surprisingly i met another old buddies in the gathering! She's TTY and i knew her since nursery, means that we're 15 years friend! hahaha! We didn't meet each other after graduate from secondary school.Having a chance to meet her again is a good present! i'm so happy to see her once again.She didn't change a lot anyway.Still same round cute face and still as talkative as before.^^

The gathering was yesterday.Five of us had lunch at 'new world' cafe.I 'd never been there before although i'm penang gal. JS said :" sat lai sei lor.." zzz....cause my face turn red.( embarrassing... =.=' ) The cafe was huge, till i hard to make decision what to eat.In the end Sf helped me to make decision.Sf said : " eat..chicken rice?" without second thought i straightly approached the chicken rice stall.hahahaha.A future of accountant can't make decision, terrible lor....

After lunch we went gurney plaza.It's pool time! hahahahax.It's the first time for me to play REAL pool.Before that i played computer pool game only.=P Btw, it's fun! and funny....XP (only my buddies will understand why it's funny.lol.) It's been a long time i never laugh so much and so happy..Thank you all my best friends who brought me a wonderful and memorable day.muackxx and huggies!!
Take care..

~ signing off ~

No comments: