Monday, March 10, 2008

SwT~tho~Ne~~


Procrastinated story

Last year, i think it's April of 2007, i went for a driving lesson and approximately after about two weeks training i took and passed the computer base exam, another week took the driving exam and passed it. lalala~~ yippee! can drive to college d!

On the first week drove on the road (one of the day of the week) , careless of me forgotten to lift down my auto-car's hand break.Drove all the way down the road from usm ( near airport ) to disted college. ( cool man! =P ) On the way to disted, i smell something burnt.I thought it isn't from my car so i just ignored.But i had bad feelings on it.

When i was about to reached disted main entrance, i slowed down the car by stepping on the brake but the car just can't slow down! ~HELP! ~~ At the end it lost control, the car flew over the big deep drain and knocked down the fence which was situated beside the main entrance of disted.Fortunately the fence was wire manufactured. Thk buddha.I was very blur on that time.After the 'action movie' ended, only realized, " eh? knocked d ar? " =S

Since then i became famous.The college guards, staff of facilities and even the vice manager also knows me, given me a nickname, supergirl. swt..... =.='

months n months goes by and now, mum finally willing to send the innocent car to repair.But then i have to suffer, to drive a manual car.need another aid.arghh....i almost forgotten how to function the gear of the manual-car( owned by my uncle and borrowed from him).I had re-start the engine twice on the road, while drove it from uncle's house way back home.so embarrasing..zzz =X


~ end ~

2 comments:

Shu-Min said...

i remember the incident.. LOL

Winni3 said...

hehehe..sat lai sei...lol