Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Hero??

I have a cousin in Thailand.He's 20 yrs old plus with about 178 height.Tomoro is my grandma's birthday so my cousin took a flight and came to penang to pay us a visit.welcome home. =)

Was kinda surprise to see his arm is under bandage.Asking why and what happened to him.Hesitantly, told me the story.

The day before, a 60++ yrs old grandma, being attacked by two cold-hearted snatch-thieves.My cousin was on spot and so she plead my cousin to help her get back her handbag.Without second thought, cousin ran towards the thieves , fought with them.wow, hero.He didn't heed to his own safety.dumb.

The snatch-thieves hit him hard using kind of wood or something but then my cousin don't have anything in hand to fight back.No choice so using his hand to protect himself.

(pss : just like a movie! wohoho~~ loll XD )

That's what had happened.He told me not to tell parents and old folks about this because he don't want to make them worried about him. My heart feel warm.nice guy =)

yeah okie i kept the promise not telling them but sharing with friends is not guilty right? lolx. Love to share this with friends to boast that i have a sweet cousin.Such a protective guy, i think his gf will feel safe with him.jealous lor lolllll ( jk jk )

okie that's all for now.Pray that his injure to be cure asap.hugs =)

The End

No comments: