Friday, October 10, 2008

Weird thoughts ?

Today's my grandma's birthday.We're going to have a birthday party tonight at Citytel ( hope i didn't spell wrong =P )

So then i followed my mum to a hair salon to wash, steam and trim our hair.The price is absolutely reasonable.only cost Rm 5 each.It means Rm15 in total.not bad right? wink*

When was in hair salon mum started nagging again lolx."trim a little of this...that...no no like this and that.. " lolll. Mum very funny, always trying to act like a professional hair cut.The hair dresser feels headache on her too.However, this would make me not that boring after all. hahahahhax

Thanks mum for helping me settle the bill.whee~~ XD

While was in the car, I mentioned about the transfer to Sunway College.Mum start nagging again and said that no matter where I study overall it's just the same.

I took a deep breath and replied," Mum i know i know it's just the same but then what i want is to foster a memorable experience while still in study period.There're only 2 more years left for me to be a student and study in college.After that i will be extremely busy in working stuff for my whole life.Mum, life is short.. ,"

Mum paused, frowned and said, " Gurl u're only 19yrs old, still small how come u have such thoughts..?? "


~ end~

4 comments:

ching chuen said...

Mum paused, frowned and said, " Gurl u're only 19yrs old, still small how come u have such thoughts..?? "

haha xD
if u are coming, we might be in the same class lol

Winni3 said...

LoL! finally! u're the first person who understand my blog what it means! ^^
u won a prize man hahahax! praise u lolx ^^

Anonymous said...

Think Everything Before Do The Thing...

Winni3 said...

think for "years" d lar lol