Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Increase and Decrease weight

Increase weight

AFTER back from National Service training at Kem Tasoh, Perlis 2007 (first batch), my weight increased from 55kg to 62kg! arghhh~~~ !! XP ( 176cm height with 55kg assumed as normal =P ) ‘d like to know the reasons? Hahaha….eat lots =X

3 months been trained under National Service, everyday having meals 6 times a day o.O But really can’t help it! It’s so tiring because of everyday’s training. Feels gonna die at anytime after those exhaustive training. what can we do? If don’t wanna die, must eat lolx. And so all of us eat and swallow the food in quick and hurry without chewing it, just like pigs oink oink zzz….


What I ate :
- ice-cream (after or smtimes before marching)
- sweets
- titbits before sleep XP
- biscuits ( when nothing to do )
- rice ( lots )

Mostly is because of affections of my malay friends lolx. I think they love to eat because of the hari raya puasa..get what I mean? =P


Decrease Weight

Intended to reduce my weight because fat caused me lost confidence =( . another reason is…. “bo lang ai” XD pss: it’s hokkien language hehe

What I did :
- yoga
- more exercises
- drink big bottle of water ( before breakfast )
-take the stairs, fast walk

What I ate :
-less rice
-more vegetables ( almost ate whole dish of vegetables, crazy with it lolx )
-breakfast – milo and 2 pieces of bread
-afternoon – less rice more veg ; a green apple before dinner
-dinner – 5 mouth of rice XD
-no titbits, sweets,chocolates, ice-cream for 2 months

That’s what I did and glad that I succeeded within 2 months. I’m back to normal lolll. Thank Buddha.hahahahahax ^^


~confirm what's your resolution.It leads to success~


9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

By... Vege *Blek !!!

Winni3 said...

hahahax not bad lolx where did u get these? quite accurate.makes me more understand about myself.mm..not quite is absolutely ^^ u copy and paste? from which link?

Anonymous said...

i wanna be thin too!!!! im fat d now..sigh..haha
hope i get break up again so i can get skinny back! muahaha..im sick

Anonymous said...

lol...make me miss my ns life nia!i miss the kuih n enjoy eating v me friends...we always had party too...lol...really miss that time...

~gradys~

Winni3 said...

swt u're thin and slim enough d gurl.pretty and perfect d, if u stop smoking.. =(
must be very tired and hectic recently.don't worry u'll get back ur freedom after these.=) huggies~

Winni3 said...

gradys :
me too! even though certain things happened on that time..i knew u would what i mean.mm..shall i blog about ns? =X

Anonymous said...

yup...i know what r u mean...
up to u lo!but it was past tense ady,dun think it so much la!over liao...mb u were unlucky coz met all those ppl...nvm lo!jz a memory altot it was bad 1...be happy la!cheer up...hehe...

~gradys~

Winni3 said...

yea yea it's past.i will blog it after my exam hehe! next monday 2nov got mock exam XP study till dunno wat to study d n afraid tat would forgotten what i read XP