Friday, June 13, 2008

Finished 2 - hospital

As it's been a long time din do bloggings, there're quite lot of stories wanna share with frenz.Here is the first one, about visiting hospital experience.

Trying to re-call previous memories, this should be one of which i'll never forget.

Approximately about 3 weeks ago, my mum n dad's thoughts suddenly came out with a decision, of intending to go for a body check-up.Adventist hospital, is the chosen place to go for.Time passed by and so completed the procedures, reports been shown to my parents.Well it explains that my dad is kinda healthy, but then my mum had an ulcer, low blood-pressure."Have to take a surgery.." advised by the doctor.A very short, simple sentence, cause my mum started to feel uneasy, face turned pale." It's okay.It's just a minor surgery, " continued by the doctor.In the end, the advice had been accepted.i was kinda terrifying and worried about mum, tears drop way down my chin..wiped it off immediately, no one notice.hehe.

Well the surgery went on smoothly anyway, thank god.But then, also days for me to suffer.zzz....I had to bear all the housework, take my mum's place, buy my bro a dinner ( as i'm lazy to cook n wash dishes ), and fetch him to school. And after visiting mum had to fetch him to tuition, which was absolutely a long distance away from the hospital.hmm..kinda tired...

By the way, i'm glad that it's over now and my mum has regain her health.Everything backs to normal.

Here's an advice from me.Do care about persons around u, family and frenz, to avoid the regret. =)

~ signing off ~

No comments: