Friday, June 13, 2008

Finished!!!


YusH YusH YusH !!!
Finally my exam is over. Have mood to do blogging again.lol! hehe! i'm so sorry for din up-date my blog for about 1 and 1/2 month. lazy duh... =X

Yesterday is first day of holiday! whee~~~ i stay whole day at home. But erhem..i don't feel boring at all. hehe..but pity to HC coz after exam she still have to attend an insurance course.She's kinda insurance agent.WAnna buy? Lol. My mum is an insurance agent too.But not 100% . She's half insurance agent, half of my dad's company's staff. She bought me insurance once i was born.Hong Leong ( HLA ). When i was small ( look innocent ) , do u know how i spell HLA ? ~~ha~ la~ life~~ lol. My sis laugh till hardly catch her breath. =.='

so able to guess wat i was doin' at home? hehe... probably~~

1.watch movie ( korean movies. nice nice oh! ^^ )
2.tidy up my wardrobe ( tried almost all of my clothes n dress.fashion show!! lol )
3.throw away under-wear n bra(s)...... (so tat can buy new one....whee~~ ^^ )
4.practice piano ( self-learner....wanna listen? no..no... feel paisei... =P )
5.planning of hang out with frenz. ^^ wanna invite me? hehe as i'm so free d.

to be continue...

No comments: