Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finished 4 - housework..again..

God god....yea it's true tat my mum has employed a new maid.Sure and of course i will much more relaxing. Not feeling as tired n suffering in doing housework.With the following reasons :

1 .NO more floor moping n sweeping. ( yipppeee!! )
2.NO need to wash n dry the clothes up, no need to fold and arrange the clothes into differ categories in the wardrobe...( yuhoooo!! )
3. NO need to clean up the rubbish bin ( thk god.. )


But then, one day, here cames the maid's agent. She said ," owww...i'm so so sorry..the maid, actually already IS under other customer's contract... "

mama miya....how could u did this to me? It wasn't the time for her to leave!! i was going to have exam 2 weeks later!!! I had to bear my family's housework, again cause me can't concentrate in my studies. U stupid dumb dumb! zzzz

But, thk god again, my sis came back later.She helped me with the housework.Thank you jiejie....muax muax! although...u're not very good in folding clothes n clean the kitchen.Don't worry, i'll forgive u. ^^

She's now at sabah. Went for a camp at kampung. Responsible to teach the villagers how to wash hands and brush teeth. When she's on the aeroplane, she sms me, wishing me good luck again in my exam, n enjoy the housework! lol. well i said thk you. I replied her my saying tat " thks jiejie.take care in sabah k? n enjoy the mosquitoes bite!! ^^ " whee~~~


~ signing off ~

No comments: