Monday, June 23, 2008

whee~~



Last week, hang out with meow meow frenz.We meet at disted first, follow jasvin's car.Here goes our trip!! hahax!

We went gurney, chooper board to have lunch first.Good thing happened on me.I'm not good in ordering, so i just simply made an order.When the dishes were served, i took the wrong dishes, actually it's karen's spaghetti.I suggested karen to exchange it back with me, but she rejected.Maybe b'coz i took a spoon on her spaghetti d, dislike to share.Okie fine nvm, so i continue eating hers'.=P

After she took a few spoon on my dishes, she said," ewww...not nice..." sounds regret.But her spaghetti wasn't so bad.HEHEHE.i'm so glad tat she don't wanna changed it back with me. whee~~ *feeling evil*

Next, after lunch i suggested to go for pool.hahax.Feels wanna play b'coz of tat day played wif sf,ty, jiewy n WM. Just hope tat will have fun with meow meow just like before.Yea not bad playing with them.But not so. =P but nvm.Thks alan to lead all of us( gals) how to play.^^ just tat someone zzz nia. lol

next stop, at ones stop for bowling.I only played within 5 times in my life.=P
However, it doesn't matter to me tat don't know how to play.As long as have fun.=)
All of them quite good in it.except me. T.T Only alan n min min motivate me.sob..=P
nvm...maybe differ culture differ race differ attitude neh.I realized.

Anyway, glad to have chance to hang out with them.A farewell, probably.B'coz most of them not going to continue ACCA on July 2007.Most of them planned to work first while waiting for the CAT results to declare.oooo i'm kinda scared..Wish tat all of us can passed the exam, together. =)

Take Care......

~signing off~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like pool, but don't like when there is too many smokers around :S