Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY '09

opps...it's been a couple of days never blog =P actually there's not much to post about.one thing is, wishing happy chinese new yr to all my frenz! =) gong xi fa cai! 牛年滚滚来~~~ XD

well as used to bz prepared for the cny Tan family re-union at my house.we cooked tomyam soup with all kind of meat balls, and fishes too~ we had fried nestum prawn, chinese soup,fried chicken,and some fruits and soya drinks as desserts.nyum nyum~~~

as we're grown up children no more fireworks to us.but...gamblings! loll.except mich who says she only plays uno games lol.my bro's fren gambled till 4a.m, wons rm650 in the gambles..lolll.....o.O"

so as my relatives.gambled for about 3 hrs lol.The way we gamble is different.It's kind of times two in return.rm1 will get two for players, not for "zhong".99.9% to lose lol..

After dinner we took some family picture.i lurve my family.. =) It is developing lol..times two..hahhaha....my nephew..cubit cubit...~~~tat last second one are group of couples loll..6 couples hahaha..my relative's gf/bf lol.developing~~ XD

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh~ happy cny~!

Shu-Min said...

in ur family, cannot be zhong wan. lol

happy cny!

Winni3 said...

cc:yea happy cny! loll repeating the same words so many times even when we're chatting in msn loll.as u did gamble with frenz before so give me half of ur's if u win ba XD

min:yalor...loll.but then my dad will automatically will sponsor de zhong de lol so me and my siblings bz getting the $$ back loll.did u gamble? u're so lucky i'm sure u always win loll

Anonymous said...

loses can share half too? xD

Anonymous said...

wah...family reunion...syok...u have a quite big family yea!good la...
i din gamble d,dun know what is zhong mean...lol...paise nia!

~gradys~

Winni3 said...

cc : i said "if win" lar loll

gradys : not quite big it's absolutely loll.u never gamble before? very fun one next time i teach u how to play yea! but dont tell ur mum o. XD

Winni3 said...

erm.nobody says the baby is cute ar? lolll

Anonymous said...

no no.. cute meh? o.O xD

Anonymous said...

haha...the baby very"chu bi"lo..lol
i dun like gamble la,n no talent,ppl teach liao i also forget d...

~gradys~

Winni3 said...

cc:not cute meh? me look better than izit? lollllllll XD

gradys:they dont know how to teach ma.i teach u o! XD i'm a very patient lecturer kekekeke~~