Monday, January 5, 2009

My holiday I


sorry..this is a procrastinated story...XP I was quite busy in past few weeks and there's no time for me to blog..hahaha...
well besides working i have lots of fun with my friends.Let me see....

gathering on michelle's birthday.We went paradise hotel playing on the beach.playing the sea water too loll..in the end all of us get wet hahhhaha...




After satisfying of playing in paradise hotel we went for kayaking.. =) Those guys are soo bad always bully us, the gals..loll...They snatch my paddle and push my canoe far far away..zzz..forced me to paddle by using my arms zz..when was back to the sea side they pushed my canoe again..3 times zzz......thks for alexander for got back my life.fortunately there's a good swimmer hahahah..loll


Anyway, thks to aaron for inviting me to the party.or else i won't get so much fun.see all of u again someday. =)

No comments: