Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolutions

well today was my third day of class.It starts on 2 till 5p.m. On the day before i received a phone from my colleague.She says that my case has been reviewed and there were several errors that need to be amended.

As i don't have class on morning so decided to get back to office to settle my case.Actually i bluffed to one of them saying that i will be there next week.Once stepped in, they were totally surprised and shows glad to see me hehe....i missed u all too le loll.

My senior brought me my case file and guided me on the amendments.Besides we had a short talk.She kept motivating and encouraging me to take part time job.Of course with several realistic reason.She said that by doing part time job, i can learn how to apply for example, audit which is part of my course in the jobs.Plus, i can seek for my colleagues advice or guide me in my studies.

However, was still considering on my ability so i seek for my disted lecturer, Ms. Ang CL's advice.Based on her lecturing experience she discourage me to do part time job, saying that the papers are not that easy, need 100% concentration on it or else will failed the paper as her students countered.In addition of my mum and lynn's advice, it'll caused me to feel more tired, affections on my studies as the consequences.

So i've made up my mind.Accepting Ms.Ang, mum and lynn's advice.I'm sorry to my colleagues..i've tried but failed to.i really do feel tired.See you all 6 months later...

Hope, that i can pass my CAT T9 paper...don't make me totally lost confidence..pray for buddha..blessed me...



~ out of strength~

No comments: