Friday, January 9, 2009

lame...i guess..

my head was heavy me eyes was heavy my body was heavy..suddenly feels totally out of strength.I planned to go amend my case file but then i can't make it..can't even attend my uncle's funeral..i'm sorry..i will pray for u..don't worry i'll take care of ah-xin and her bro..stay in peace..I've been thinking too much...thinking about my job thinking about my studies..thinking about my health..thinking of "that" thing...was so ridiculous...

afraid that i can't pass my exam...afraid to get disappointment again..afraid if have to defer my course again..the previous exam wasn't that easy though..60% of theories..reminds me the audit paper which is 100% theories...i just wrote down my comments..but then they don't accept my comments..failed me...afraid this happened on my tax paper too..people says it's easy..yea easy..but then this time is differ..for all past yr exam 90% of calculations..never question much about theories..so not sure the key points they want...so unfortune...or want us to be fair? i don't know..

thinking about my health..i'm so weak...after walking for only 1 hr my leg easily feels numb...smtimes even when was sitting for 15 minutes suddenly gets numb...i have headaches everyday on the same part of my brain, the front part..my sis says it's the memory part..frankly my memories getting weaker...easily to get forgotten...even friends...for those who not always appearing..their face will faded in my mind..even best frenz...if never meet them i will forgotten how they looks like..fortunately i've thier picx..or else hahaha...i've forgotten how jiewy looks like, etc...i'm sorry....or maybe as people says me look too mature..old i think..==

about the "thing"...i'm not that believe on guys...most of them are not loyal..one of my fren told me that her 4 mths bf fall into another gurl within 3 days...zzz...i'm a not changing person..people says i'm too "out-dated"..i will wear the same clothes, use the same bag, drive the same car for long..if once step into my life it will stay in it forever..if i accept it but then it fleed away i will totally get hurt from head to toe...so my frenz advice me to think before accept it..but i'm tired of it and i don't want caused people sad or smthing..so forget about it for moments..i want to 100% concentrate on my studies.hope to meet one who won't make me feel irritating and tired and lost myself..

anyways, new yr new life.hoping to enjoy my college life to the fullest..and take care yea uncle..20 yrs for calling uncle and 20 yrs happy with his children..thk you for let me have chance to meet, dance and count down with you on new yr eve..stay in peace...


* search for strength and spirit *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erm...i think u r thinking too much d!jz let "them"go.However i know that said is much more easier than do,u might try it..mb 1 day in the future u might laught to urself for being silly in too much thinking n care for those"unimportant"things,"they"will past soon..."dont worry,be happy"
wah..u wont forget me d hor??haha...nvm la,i will ajak u out when we r free..hehe

~gradys~