Monday, January 14, 2008

Back To School


My..my...time flies n realized that now i'd left my secondary school for 1 year d...missed my old buddies and those committed and dedicated teachers..

once i stepped in, i looked around n i can see that everything were executed as normal.Every students were so bz with thier own stuff.The prefects were the most hardworking team i guess.They keep on practising n marching under the hot sun.It's vv evident that everyone couldn't stand the heat of course.I walked passed through the canteen later. The dealers changed, food become worser.yukes! fortunately there's no need for me to take my lunch at the canteen again.I grinned.

Okay..now let's moved to meet old buddies.elo gals! They surprised! we chit chat n catched lots of pics together. I exchanged some souviner wif one of my close fren.Well absolutely i hoped that she loved it.=)
I spended some time chatting wif my beloved teachers.Erm..i..think they were still kinda immature..=P But i loved the way they were! lolzz! I'll visit u all again some day, i promised.

3 comments:

ching chuen said...

o.O
i din know that the clock bhind spoil d 1...

Winni3 said...

lol.i think u're the only one who notice n care about the clock in the pic.hahaha

ching chuen said...

haha.. special ma like that.. =)