Sunday, January 13, 2008

Granny's happiest moment..

Initial 11 Jan 2008, 8p.m- After my course on 5 mum came fetched me on 6.swt! feeling anger on tat time for keep me waiting for an hour.We had our dinner nearby and wandering around the area after dinner till 7.30p.m to drop my bro to tuition.'oh finally it's time to go home.' But then, mum fetched me to granny's house. =P okie okie..let's visit granny..=)



2nd 12 Jan 2008, 7.15p.m- zhe, are we going to hav dinner later? bro said yes, with granny.y? yesterday is granny's birthday...?! oh my...no wonder mum purposely brought me visit granny yesterday night.but y none of uncles aunties went celebrate with her? i asked mum the reason.She shook her head n turn to the other side, speechless..
So we dressed up and way towards Season, the restaurant.My mum's elder bro n his family were there.I smiled and felt relieve.We ate our delicious n fragrant food and chatting together. I had a peek on granny.She looks so happy! With a lifeful warm smile.She's so surprise while we started to sing a birthday song to her with a big wonderful cake in front of her.I'm so happy for her.Granny i'm sorry n i'll spend more time hanging around with you..love you grandma! muackxxx!

No comments: