Friday, January 25, 2008

ThaiPusuM

da4! dam3pum1! da4! dam3pum1! hahaha..annual thaipusum festival of 2008*^.^ My family n i participate the festival every year.Included this year of course. Yesterday we joined the indians in thier wonderful feast.It started on 9p.m.There were millions of people, consist of chinese n indians n billions of CoCoNuTs..hahaha...i told one of my selangor buddy about the activities in this feast, the most fantastic n enjoyable one is ---> 'throw' coconuts! surprisingly the first respond of him was by saying a very sarcastic but quite realistic words, " oh my god....you help people waste the coconuts!! bad lar you.." zzzzz....what can i say? lol. well, as i kept my promise to him n my sis( who went sabah to further her studies), i tried my best to took many best shot in the festival. About 9.15 something, it's time for 'destroying' the coconuts.muahahaha..i wanna throw about 10 of it as a wish for my sis to pass her exam n family to have a happy life.Guys hit it first.By using ONE hand, they smashed the coconuts wif mighty strength on the road.Within a second, it cracked n splited into two n the water inside it burst in the air! okay..it's my turn.Using TWO hands, put in all my strength, i smashed the coconut towards the road.......n then..it bounced to the middle of the road.=.=' An indian guy saw it n laughed like a devil.Ish....I mumbled...
Anyway, i was quite enjoy in the festival.Next time the coconut won't get away from me.Never!


4 comments:

ching chuen said...

aww.. got ppl cant even break small little coconut with 2 hands =P

Winni3 said...

ish...embarassing..lol

ching chuen said...

btw.. i also not sure whether i can or not.. nv try b4 o.O
aikss.. not penang ppl..

Winni3 said...

hahaha.but u can imagine. =X