Thursday, January 31, 2008

A very sTeaM feelings..

Hours ago i viewed my fren's blog, found tat her group of frenz celebrated a farewell party for her, before she leave the pearl of island to other states to further her studies.After read her blog, suddenly i feel down n moody.I envy her for having lots of close frenz around her who really put much care on her.Meanwhile, i think about myself.Do i hav frenz like her's? It's true tat i hav quite a lot of frenz but for those who really cares about me, i never know..Am i thinking too much again? But i can't help it..can't control my feelings.y?b'coz i..err...haiz..nvm..forget it..for those who knows me well i believe tat they can read through my mind.i hope..

3 comments:

ching chuen said...

hmm.. promise me dun sad d la.. k? =)

Winni3 said...

okok..i'll try my best to control my feelings n terrible thoughts. >.O

ching chuen said...

hmm.. okok la.. have a nice sleep^^